MW 1:00-2:00 PM
- PhD, Translation Studies, Binghamton University
- MA, Japanese Language and Literature, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- MBA, MIS, Binghamton University
- JPAN021/022: Intensive Beginning Japanese I and II
- JPAN211/212: Intermediate Japanese I and II
- JPAN411/412: Advanced Japanese I and II
- JPAN481/482: Advanced Japanese for Proficiency I and II
- JPAN515 Japanese-English Translation
- Ito, K., & Hilliker, S. M. (2019). Acquisition of Japanese through translation. In B. Loranc-Paszylk (Ed.), Rethinking directions in language learning and teaching at university level (pp. 53-74). Research-publishing.net.
- Ito, K., & Hilliker, S. M. (2018). Supporting university international students through supportive ESL instruction and corrective feedback. In B. Blummer, J. Kenton, & M. Wiatrowski (Eds.), Promoting ethnic diversity and multiculturalism in higher education (pp. 40-58). Hershey, PA: IGI Global.