A make-up exam will be offered on Friday, September 3. Students who learned the simplified form in school should sign up for the simplified character version of the exam. Students who learned the traditional form should sign up for the traditional character version exam. For students who have attended a Chinese junior or senior high school in which the instruction language is Chinese, you may register for the shortened version of the exam.
- Simplified Character Version https://tinyurl.com/ChinesePlacementExam2021SM
- Traditional Character Version https://tinyurl.com/ChinesePlacementExam2021TM
- Shortened Version (45 minutes) https://tinyurl.com/ChinesePlacementExam2021Shortm
Below is the important timeframe of the makeup placement exam:
• Online Registration：
8/21/Saturday 9 AM – 9/2/Thursday 11 AM (US Eastern Time)
• Canvas written exam：
9/2/Thursday 3 PM – 9/3/Friday 10 AM (US Eastern Time)
• One-on-one Zoom-based oral exam：
9/2/Thursday 3 PM – 9/3/Friday 12 PM (US Eastern Time)
Instructors will contact you to set up a 15-miniute one-on-one zoom interview.
• Placement results posted on EALC and Chinese Language Program websites: 、
9/3/Friday 5 PM (US Eastern Time)